THE HAPPY THREAD

If you don't know where it belongs, it belongs here.
Portals
Needs Your Bank Info

Postby Portals » Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:38 pm

Hello, mulpis! Nice to meet you.

giantsfan97
Is a Hero in Bed

Postby giantsfan97 » Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:40 pm

With the exception of one night in early February, that's true.
I love this post so much I'm going to take it behind the middle school and get it pregnant!

kupo
Impresses the Females

Postby kupo » Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:21 pm

James wrote:You seem to be offering a lot of back-handed happiness. I'm not sure of your commitment to your own thread.

WHAT what how? How? I'm happy. I swear to god.

Happy:

I can say "How are you?" in 5 languages. (Russian, Spanish, Italian, German, Scottish Gaelic)
a signature

kupo
Impresses the Females

Postby kupo » Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:23 pm

WTF Is Juice? wrote:Also, this thread confirmed that kupo is NOT, in fact, dead, which makes me quite happy...

If you are genuinely concerned that I'm dead, you should text me! What the hell! You have the power IN YOUR HANDS and you don't know it.
a signature

Chrono Crow
Spam King

Postby Chrono Crow » Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:48 pm

Wait, how many people have Kupo's number? :?
quetzalcoatlus wrote:You should always make sure that all your important pussy cheese and uncle-rapist is backed up, in case your computer crashes.

jvcc
Impresses the Females

Postby jvcc » Thu Aug 07, 2008 4:07 pm

I found a potential college right outside of Philly that would suit me perfectly. :D I'm definetely excited to graduate and move far, far away. I love everything here, but change and adventure sound good.

So I guess being excited for something new makes me happy, since I'm generally very resistant to change.
ntw3001 wrote:you can't get raped if you always say yes

Skimba
Impresses the Females
Location: I, Frankenstein;Bride of Frankenstein;Son of Frankenstein; Young Frankenstein;Bikini Frankenstein

Postby Skimba » Thu Aug 07, 2008 4:37 pm

Which college, jvcc?
"I want potential romantic and/or sexual prospects to be vaguely reminded of John Wayne Gacy when they see me."

Nik

Postby Nik » Thu Aug 07, 2008 4:46 pm

Chrono Crow wrote:Wait, how many people have Kupo's number? :?

*raises hand*
Veepa wrote:
giantsfan97 wrote:Nik = least threatening person on this board :D

Dude, she's like 8 feet tall.

Skimba
Impresses the Females
Location: I, Frankenstein;Bride of Frankenstein;Son of Frankenstein; Young Frankenstein;Bikini Frankenstein

Postby Skimba » Thu Aug 07, 2008 4:56 pm

Wait, what????? :shock:
Juicy has your number and I don't? WTF koops?!?! :x

I'd totally message you and stuff.
*sniff*
"I want potential romantic and/or sexual prospects to be vaguely reminded of John Wayne Gacy when they see me."

IanC
Needs Your Bank Info

Postby IanC » Thu Aug 07, 2008 4:59 pm

I read that as-

Skimba wrote:I'd totally massage you and stuff.
My Spamusements!
draculahunter wrote:Needs more vomiting skeletons.

James
Is a Hero in Bed

Re: THE HAPPY THREAD

Postby James » Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:59 pm

kupo wrote:
James wrote:You seem to be offering a lot of back-handed happiness. I'm not sure of your commitment to your own thread.
WHAT what how? How? I'm happy. I swear to god.

I don't know, it all seems to come with provisos and stuff:

kupo wrote:For this thread, you must at least add ONE rickin'-frackin' THING THAT MAKES YOU BASTARDS HAPPY THAT DAY.

Aggression.

kupo wrote:that is the only reason why I'm not curling up into a ball and dying today.

"If it weren't for some website I'd not have reason to live." Congratulations to the website, but that kind of language isn't tremendously positive. Christ, I sound like someone who writes self-improvement books or something. But I imagine you know what I mean. You're still kind of focusing on negative things, and defining good stuff in comparison to that. I personally wouldn't really go about it that way. Then again, I'm no expert on existing, so whatever. Good that you're happy.
SIGNATURE: GONE

jvcc
Impresses the Females

Postby jvcc » Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:05 pm

Skimba wrote:Which college, jvcc?

Swarthmore. :D It sounds amazing. The other colleges I'm looking into are Colby, Tufts, and some state schools.

Tracy Chapman songs are making me happy, too. Not in a warm and fuzzy kind of way, since they are all rather depressing. It's more like an overwhelming respect for her talent.

sum yun gai
Pays Too Much For Car Insurance

Postby sum yun gai » Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:51 pm

PonderThis wrote:
mulpis wrote:I am happy because I am out of intensive treatment, hopefully for good this time, and I have a little free time again. Woo!
Hooray for being out of intensive treatment!!

Also ...

…………………… mulpis,
… mulpis,
……………………………………………………………… mulp-iss!
…………………………………… mulpis,
………………………………………………… mulpis,
…………… mulp-iss!

fire the wave motion gun?
ntw3001 wrote:Sass has to come from the heart, not from the shirt.

traubster wrote:I find it irritating whenever I walk through a cemetery and there's not one gravestone that reads something like, "We're all grateful that he's dead. Sorry if he owed you money."

WTF Is Juice?
Makes LOLCATS

Postby WTF Is Juice? » Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:58 pm

jvcc wrote:
Skimba wrote:Which college, jvcc?

Swarthmore. :D It sounds amazing. The other colleges I'm looking into are Colby, Tufts, and some state schools.

Tracy Chapman songs are making me happy, too. Not in a warm and fuzzy kind of way, since they are all rather depressing. It's more like an overwhelming respect for her talent.

You must be a purty big smarty pants. I remember this kid I went to high school with going there, and he was pretty smart. I forgot all about him! you made me remember, that makes me happy! I also have a friend who went to Colby (goes? I dunno). Yay!
Fawesome>awesome>possum>Blossom

I has a page.

jvcc
Impresses the Females

Postby jvcc » Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:45 pm

Well, I'm not accepted yet. I have a pretty good GPA and tons of community service to speak of, though, so I have high hopes.

Mitch Hedburg makes me happy. So do little bitty kitties who like to lie on my tummy while I watch the Game Show Network. I love Richard Dawson.

Nyperold
Needs Your Bank Info

Postby Nyperold » Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:01 am

jvcc wrote:So do little bitty kitties who like to lie on my tummy...

This is "aww"-inspiring and gives me a +3 to Happiness. :)

kupo
Impresses the Females

Re: THE HAPPY THREAD

Postby kupo » Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:07 am

Skimba wrote:Wait, what????? :shock:
Juicy has your number and I don't? WTF koops?!?! :x

I'd totally message you and stuff.
*sniff*

I had your number! And I was going to text you but I was all like "oh no, what if I waste her text messages and she HATES ME?!"

But I like texts! And anyone here can get my number if you want -wink-
EDIT: by "anyone" I mean anyone who isn't...you know....SilasX creepy.
I have unlimited texts and unlimited BOREDOM at work!!

James wrote:"If it weren't for some website I'd not have reason to live." Congratulations to the website, but that kind of language isn't tremendously positive. Christ, I sound like someone who writes self-improvement books or something. But I imagine you know what I mean. You're still kind of focusing on negative things, and defining good stuff in comparison to that. I personally wouldn't really go about it that way. Then again, I'm no expert on existing, so whatever. Good that you're happy.

My concept of happiness is a strange one, I guess. I can only see happiness when juxtaposed with negativity. I'm rather negative myself.
If a flower is blooming in a field of war, that's happiness.
What the hell? Am I some sort of stupid poet?

Point is, I have a hard time being happy.
a signature

mulpis
Needs Your Bank Info

Postby mulpis » Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:21 am

Man, I gotta tell you guys, when you've been out of the fold for as long as I have, it's really hard to get back in.

ntw3001
Group Captain

Postby ntw3001 » Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:31 am

Chrono Crow wrote:
loofah wrote:
Zombie Protestor wrote:Some boron lost an electron today and I laughed.
Was it sure it lost an electron?

No one knows a setup when they see one. . .

It was positive!

THANK YOU

I thought I'd have to do it myself for a minute.

Fanelian wrote:I'm happy that you like the Divine comedy.

Holy cow, somebody else likes them completely independent of my influence? YES I do not meet many such peoples. That makes me happy.

Also, Mulpis it is a pleasure to see that you are posting in this not-place. And you've even taken the trouble to change your avatar. That shows commitment.

Also, I went to the gym. Soon I will recover the powers I had lost. In related news, I am no longer crippled! I forgot to stretch my calves after lifting weights with they about five days ago. Walking was hard. It was entirely impossible to put my heels on the ground, so I had to tiptoe around with my legs bent and it was stupid. What was worse, nobody believed me! They were presented with the evidence that I was walking like an idiot and complaining of searing pain, and concluded that I was actually faking the walk and in no pain whatsoever. I don't know what they imagined my motivation might have been. My guess is that they thought I was trying to score free crutches. But yeah, that's almost entirely cleared up now so I don't need to convince anyone that NO I CANNOT GO TO THE GYM BECAUSE I CAN BARELY WALK no you must go to the gym because exercise is what will solve the problem ONE THIS HAS HAPPENED MANY TIMES BEFORE AND NOT ONE OF THOSE TIMES HAS THAT BEEN TRUE IN FACT EVERY SINGLE TIME IT HAS BEEN FALSE SO I GUESS THAT GIVES YOUR THEORY ABOUT A NOUGHT PERCENT SUCCESS RATE AND MY PLAN OF RESTING UNTIL THE PAIN IS GONE SOMETHING IN THE REGION OF OH SAY ONE HUNDRED PERCENT AND TWO EVEN IF YOUR IDEA WAS NOT STUPID I CANNOT EXERCISE BECAUSE I CAN NEITHER GO TO THE GYM NOR CLAMBER ONTO THE MACHINES ONCE THERE

But yeah, that's gone. I'm still resentful that my entire family and some of my friends just assumed that I was lying based on the evidence of NOTHING and the past precedent of NOTHING. I can't imagine what possessed them to come to that conclusion. But sneh, happy. Legs working.

IanC
Needs Your Bank Info

Postby IanC » Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:35 am

Can you text cross country? I've always wondered that.
My Spamusements!
draculahunter wrote:Needs more vomiting skeletons.

giantsfan97
Is a Hero in Bed

Postby giantsfan97 » Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:00 pm

mulpis wrote:it's really hard to get back in.
just use some lube!

SEE HOW EASY THAT WAS
I love this post so much I'm going to take it behind the middle school and get it pregnant!

fanelian
Needs Your Bank Info

Postby fanelian » Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:11 pm

ntw3001 wrote:But yeah, that's gone. I'm still resentful that my entire family and some of my friends just assumed that I was lying based on the evidence of NOTHING and the past precedent of NOTHING. I can't imagine what possessed them to come to that conclusion. But sneh, happy. Legs working.

OMG, that happens to me. I live in constant pain - headaches, back aches and, lately, I've been suffering leg pain. And one of my friends mocks me, she won't just not believe me, but she will tell me It's all in my mind. But it does hurt, for realz. I have medical validation, so there! :)

It looks today like all my work troubles will be cleared up Next week. That makes me Happy. An I'm going to the beach tomorrow, even if it rains!
kupo wrote:Everyone has "dark" inside of them unless they've swallowed a flashlight

Portals
Needs Your Bank Info

Postby Portals » Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:16 pm

My mom made me buy some clothing items that I don't normally buy because I really hate shopping for said things because stores fail at stocking them in my size, and the things that I bought fit! I'm happy.

mulpis
Needs Your Bank Info

Postby mulpis » Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:28 pm

giantsfan97 wrote:
just use some lube!

Walked right into that one, didn't I.

Nik

Postby Nik » Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:29 pm

mulpis wrote:
giantsfan97 wrote:
just use some lube!

Walked right into that one, didn't I.

He's been practicing for your return.

Veepa wrote:
giantsfan97 wrote:Nik = least threatening person on this board :D

Dude, she's like 8 feet tall.

Return to “None of the Above”