Random Thoughts

If you don't know where it belongs, it belongs here.
Skimba
Impresses the Females
Location: I, Frankenstein;Bride of Frankenstein;Son of Frankenstein; Young Frankenstein;Bikini Frankenstein

Re: Random Thoughts

Postby Skimba » Tue May 17, 2016 12:52 am

"Ponder, Ponder, Ponder..."I can't let you go...all my life I've been waiting for your admin skills...and so on and so forth...." I just did something weird...but thT is normal...where was I going with this??? YES, I was just wondering if he is OK and if he is still watching over us. HII!
"I want potential romantic and/or sexual prospects to be vaguely reminded of John Wayne Gacy when they see me."

IanC
Needs Your Bank Info

Postby IanC » Tue May 17, 2016 1:20 pm

I dont understand choking, i mean in a sexual sense. Just why? Why do people like it?
My Spamusements!
draculahunter wrote:Needs more vomiting skeletons.

chrismachine
Impresses the Females

Postby chrismachine » Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:55 pm

It's funny to me that my kids are now as solid as they are with their personalities, to the point that I can see it reflected in pictures in ways I don't expect. My oldest wanted to be fancy for his first birthday party for friends from school, so I dressed his younger brother up too. Yes, the younger one is a monster.

Veepa wrote:Very wise words, Master Tiny Legs.

Skimba
Impresses the Females
Location: I, Frankenstein;Bride of Frankenstein;Son of Frankenstein; Young Frankenstein;Bikini Frankenstein

Postby Skimba » Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:34 am

"I'm only wearing this for now. Then, when it's completely inappropriate, I will tear it all off and run around." That's what the younger face says to me.
I understand, youngest of the chrism offspring.
"I want potential romantic and/or sexual prospects to be vaguely reminded of John Wayne Gacy when they see me."

Return to “None of the Above”