Fanfic recs

What? You like other sites besides Spamusement? Unacceptable!
Nyperold
Needs Your Bank Info

Fanfic recs

Postby Nyperold » Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:20 pm

I don't know who here reads fanfiction, but I figured it'd be nice to have a thread for recommendations.

(If you loathe fanfiction regardless of what it's of, or how well it's written, please, feel free to move along.)

Most, if not all, of mine will be My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic fanfiction. I plan not to just post the entire bunch in one go, however. I might not even post more than one per author, just because it's generally pretty easy to find whatever else an author has done from a story's page.

You can do pretty much what you want, but I'm going to do what I know I appreciate: linked title, author, some kind of description (which I probably wrote and is probably not the official short or long description), content rating, other content warnings as applicable.

To start:

The Very Literal Rise and Fall of Pinkie Pie by 4EverfreeBrony - Pinkie's attempt to bring get-wellish stuff to Twilight hits a snag. Rated Everyone.

Nyperold
Needs Your Bank Info

Re: Fanfic recs

Postby Nyperold » Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:43 pm

The Great Ponyville Snowball Fight by 8686 - Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie instigate a snowball fight. Which grows. Rated Everyone.

Return to “The Internets”